I am Registered Physical Therapist and strength and conditioning specialist dedicated to helping people move, feel, and perform their best through exercise and education. I use an evidence driven approach that goes beyond the symptoms and addressees lifestyle, behaviour, and movement. My goal is to help you successfully reach your rehabilitation objectives, whether it is to return to sport or to simply have a more pain free life.
I completed my Physical Therapy studies at McGill University as well as a Master’s degree in Exercise Physiology in addition to a Bachelors of Science degree in Kinesiology from University of Western Ontario. During that time, I gained important clinical and research experience working directly with athletes and a variety of disabling conditions which has given me the skills to uniquely tailor rehabilitation programs regardless of age or ability. My hope is to work with you, in a comfortable environment, to establish a rehabilitation program that will give you the skills and and knowledge for long-term self-management and prevention.
For any questions or to schedule an evaluation email me at: [email protected]
- Master’s Level Course in Complex Pain; McGill University
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (MDT), also known as the McKenzie Method; Part A and B: Lumbar, Cervical and Thoracic Spine
- This method uses repeated movements and patient generated forces to decrease their pain and increase range of motion
- NSCA: Certified Strength and Conditioning Specialist
- Advanced Manual Therapy: Level 1
- Precision Nutrition: Level 1 Coach